Monday, April 1, 2013

6th Month

According to What to Expect When You're Expecting - I'm officially in my 6th month!  (very early in it, but still in it) :).  Time is flying by.  I'm feeling this little guy move a little more every week, so maybe by the end of this week Carl will be able to feel him too!  Speaking of Carl, he got home on Friday and we had a very busy weekend because we thought he was going to have to go back out on det soon, but learned today that as of right now (things can change in a
 moments notice) that has been cancelled :)!!  So, because we thought he was leaving again, we went and registered at Buy Buy Baby.  Holy Smokes - there was so much to see, and after 2 hours in the store contemplating different items, we got most of it done!  And then because i've been told that not many places have Buy Buy Baby, I registered online at Babies R Us (for a lot of the same/similar stuff) while Carl was on watch that night. 
   I'm thankful for friends and family who have small ones that are gracious enough to either let us borrow or have certain items/& clothes so we don't have to worry about much.  And as I told Carl, we will have all the essentials (or most of) by the time this little one comes, without all the "extras" that we registered for.  God has definately blessed us with the people who love us to encourage us, help provide for us, and pray for us.  Truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.