Nathan is almost 2 months old! how quickly time flies!! It's been an interesting week so far. Carl went into the ER on Thursday night for what he thought was a kidney stone. Turns out it was appendicitis with a hernia. He had surgery on Friday morning and is sore, but feeling better. Nathan and I had a lot of help those few days. Sabrina came and took Carl to the hospital while Vickie was on her way to watch Nathan so I could go be with Carl. Then my mom came down Friday morning and stayed through Sat afternoon to help with the baby so I could go back and forth to the hospital. The good thing is Carl has 2 weeks off, but unfortunately he can't pick up the baby. So, he gets to hold him while sitting on the couch. They have had some good bonding time and I love seeing them together!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.