Monday, January 27, 2014

6 Months

Nathan turned 6 months on Saturday so we took a little road trip out to Trona Pinnacles to take some "desert" pictures.  It was a beautiful day and fun to see something a little different and explore a little bit.  Nathan also had his first "poop in the tub" incident, which cracks me up . . . mostly because Carl was the one giving him a bath :).  This past week we tried Avocados and it took a couple of tries before Nathan decided that he liked them (I think it's a texture thing).  Today we are trying apples, so that should be fun.  So, to date we have had ~ Sweet Potatoes, Bananas, & Avocados.  We put Nathan in the church nursery for the first time at the new church (actually other than at my dad's church, where I knew the women there,  it's the first time ever to leave him with strangers).  We both survived and I'm hoping it will get easier each time!
 
Now for pictures! Yes! I actually spent over an hour yesterday uploading them from my camera.  We will start with Christmas and go to the present.  I hope you enjoy them!










 no, this was not the poop day :)


 trona pinnacles . . . & 6 month pictures (below)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.