My first born turned 7 months yesterday. Where has the time gone? I thank God for him everyday! He continues to watch and learn. His smile brings joy and his kisses are slimy but the best kind of slimy! I'm not sure if he is going to crawl or not, but I am sure he is going to be mobile in some sense soon. We took Nathan to the park yesterday (for the first time) and took his 7 Month pictures. He loved the sand . . . well, he loved eating the sand :/.
The newest little is 17 weeks as of today. I am feeling well, tired, but well. I scheduled the anatomy scan for the end of March (which will put me at 21 weeks) and I am so excited to see it move around and hopefully get some good pictures!
We finally saw some rain today, and although we've been enjoying the beautiful warm weather, I know we desperately need the rain too.













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.