Tomorrow my first born turns 1. As I have been reflecting this past week on how amazing he is, I can't believe he is ours. His eyes that change color from hazel to brown and many in between colors, with the long dark lashes. His hair that is a dark blonde and is getting long with a little curl at the end. His nails that grow so fast. His strength in his arms and legs. How he loves to climb all over Carl and "run" with him or be swung over his shoulder. He figures things out on his own - like how to turn the tv on and off or open the garbage can lid, or the cabinets . . . and almost opening the pantry door. He loves to read and play chase. And I'm sure if he could, he would be in the water (as long it is warm) all day long. Nathan is so loving. Giving lots of hugs and kisses. He will blow you a kiss, or wave hello and just this past week he is giving high fives. His smile and his laugh will brighten the darkest of days, and we are so blessed that he is ours.
I will do my best to post pictures of his first birthday and party before Monday.
Monday . . . Monday . . . . Monday. I am going to be induced on Monday. We go in at 5:30 am and I am praying that all goes smoothly and quickly and we will meet our second born. I am anxious and excited. Anxious about the unknown and having to care for 2 little ones. And so very excited to meet the newest member our little family. Please pray with us - healthy baby, quick labor & delivery, and peace. And of course I will do my best to post pictures as soon as I am able of baby boy 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.