Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's A . . .

BOY!!! We are so thrilled that he is a healthy and very active little boy! We had our 2nd ultrasound in Fresno on Tuesday, the 26th. The tech, Katrina, asked us before we saw him if we wanted to know the sex, and of course being the planner that I am, I said YES! So, first picture we see, is his "stuff" with his hand getting ready to grab. Apparently that happens a lot with boys, at least that is what our tech said :). anyways, the appointment lasted a good 40 minutes and Katrina checked him out all over. His brain is perfect, his heart is perfect, his bladder is working, as well as his kidneys. He has no cleft pallet, and all looked amazing. He weighed in at 9 oz. And I am beyond thrilled that he is healthy!! Here are some pictures of our beautiful SON.
 

 






 

 And because Jaime asked for it . . . a tummy picture - 18 weeks 5 days . . .

So, I went bought the paint for the nursery yesterday and will start painting hopefully tomorrow.  The weather is perfect for me to paint since i can have all the windows open :) . . . I'm so excited to get everything ready for this little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.