Tuesday, February 5, 2013

November 17, 2012

We found out that we are pregnant!  (3 days before Carl's birthday)!  We are both very excited and have made it through the first trimester.  The baby has a strong heartbeat, which is always amazing to hear!!  We have had 2 ultra sounds, one at 8 weeks, and one at 12 weeks.  I am currently 15 weeks and will have another ultra sound at my 18 week mark (where we will find out the sex :)  ) 
  I am currently staying home.  After we found out I was pregnant, we thought it best to have as little stress as possible, so work was done.  I miss it though.  I am trying to get things ready for the baby, though without knowing sex, it is just mostly rearranging things and organizing.  Looking forward to sharing more, hopefully I can get some ultra sound picts up soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.