Wednesday, June 26, 2013

35 weeks

We have less than 5 weeks to go now.  I can't tell if time is speeding up or slowing down . . . I guess it depends on the day.  Monday was officially my last day of mowing.  I came to that conclusion after being so exhausted by the time I was almost done, I was in tears!   So, from now on house work only.  I feel like there are a ton of projects that still need to be done, but in reality there aren't.  I started washing baby clothes this week and getting things out of the packages.  We are going to move the table into the kitchen and the hutch into the "old dining area" to hopefully open the space in the living room to accommodate baby things.  That will be this weekend, as well as lots of pool time at the neighbors (108 degrees is a little too much for me)! 
  We have our final birthing class tonight and then another dr. appointment  on Thursday.  I'm looking forward to resting a little on Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.