Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pre Registration

  Today was my 35 week Dr. appointment.  And when I was signing in they handed me paperwork to fill out . . . which was unexpected for me . . . but a little exciting!  It was the pre-registration for me and the boy for when we go to meet him!  So, I filled out his paperwork for his birth certificate (as much as possible) and got all my paperwork completed for the hospital.  EEEEEKK, it's coming so fast, tomorrow will be 30 days  until my due date!  I can't wait to meet this little boy of ours. 
  OH, and the Dr. felt him and said he was head down!  AND, when she got his heartbeat it started at 180 (cause he was moving around so much) and as soon as he was at rest it was the normal 150.  This little boy makes me smile! 

 
35 weeks, 4 days
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.