My First Born is officially 10 months old! And believe it or not, I didn't take any pictures :(. Maybe this weekend. The two teeth that Nathan has been cutting for a week or two finally popped through. So, he is up to 6 teeth. He recently started snuggling, and I love every second of it! He plays copy games with Carl . . . Nathan will say "Da" or "A Da" and Carl will say back "Bubbas". It goes on and on and makes us all smile.
We traveled up to see family one last time before the 2nd boy arrives, this past weekend. We were able to go see Carl's parents - Grandma & Grandpa and went in the pool for the first time. Nathan did well and I hope to be able to get him in the water a little more. It was a lovely 2 days visiting with them. We then went on to see my parents and family and had a wonderful visit seeing everyone. Nathan loved playing with his cousins and even walked around with Maile. :) I'll try to post pictures later or tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.