Nathan had his 9 month check up yesterday. All Went really well. He is in the 98% for height, 50% for weight (for age), average head measurement . . . according to his height he is underweight, but nothing to worry about. He is having a VEP eye test done tomorrow, so praying that all goes well :).
We had our first mother's day together and I enjoyed being able to kiss my baby on Mother's Day - First one . . . and I am blessed.
We tried ground up meat this past week, and he loves it! He is also interested in trying everything we are eating, so that makes things fun :). He is standing a lot more on his own without holding on to things - I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. (I think I say that every week).
In other news, littlest is doing well. i have a check up on Thursday and had a one hour glucose test last week . . . that didn't go well - so I am going back for the 3 hour test on Friday. Prayers appreciated.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.