Wednesday, October 29, 2014

15 months & 3 months

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE????

Didn't I just find out we were pregnant with #2?

15 MONTHS
Nathan is getting so big.  He loves to give kisses to Aaron.  He has recently started to help feed him too.  He loves "patting" his back to try and burp him when we do.  And has asked to hold him if we are all on the floor.  (Asking is putting his arms out).  He is no longer walking . . . Nathan is RUNNING!  Everywhere.  If he isn't running he is walking on his tip-toes.  I've tried to video it, but to no avail.  It's darling though.  Nathan loves to do art projects - painting and making fingerprints with a stamp pad.  He is still constantly exploring, watching and learning.  He says "juice" and "dada", "this", "all done", and makes lots of fun noises.  He refuses to say mama. He shakes his head "no", and will sign for "more" (and "all done"). He has wispy curls, and I need to cut his hair, but I am so afraid that the curls will be gone, I just haven't done it.  His hair is getting darker in these colder months and I can't wait to see if he will have his blonde come back in the summer. He now has 12 teeth (4 of which are molars).  Nathan makes me laugh all the time (even when he's supposed to be in trouble, or getting scolded ~ yes, I'm working on my stern face).  I am beyond blessed to be his mama.  



3 MONTHS
Aaron, my sweet, tough, blue-eyed baby.  Yes, tough - his brother can be a little hard on him at times - like when he's pointing to his nose, mouth, tummy, eyes (yikes).  He is my good sleeper!  I have been so blessed by that!  Most of the time he is only getting up once a night, and slowly getting to sleeping through the night (it's happening more and more)!  Aaron is so long!  He's been in his 3 month clothes for a little while now and I'm afraid I'm going to have to break out the 3-6 soon.  He is smiling more and more - and I love that he thinks I'm funny :)  His eyes are a dark, bright blue and I can't get enough of looking at them!  He is losing his red hair, and I am praying that it comes back with at least a little bit of red in it.  Aaron is getting stronger and stronger.  He tries to sit up when he's on your lap and holds his head steady almost all the time.  I am beyond blessed to be his mama!










Pumpkin Decorating







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.