Aaron's First Christmas & Nathan's first FUN Christmas :). We traveled to my parents on Christmas Eve and were able to stay a few nights. It was so great to spend time with family. We opened gifts (from Santa) and family there in the morning and then traveled up to my grandparents house for lunch. It was so fun to watch Nathan actually enjoy his presents. We were all spoiled immensely, but the greatest gift was to be with those we love ~ celebrating the Greatest Gift of Love ever given!
The boys continue getting cuter and cuter! Be still my heart - I am so in love with them!
Nathan is doing more animal sounds, today he did a cow noise (moo), and he does a duck (wack, wack), a chicken (uck, uck). Over Christmas he said "Gramps" (sounded more like mmps), but was so stinkin' cute! Today he also started doing the motions to Itsy Bitsy Spider, which took me by surprise because he's never done them before. I had the biggest smile on my face! He likes to do Ring Around the Rosie, and walk on his tip toes. Nathan loves to be chased (and caught). He loves to "help" too. For instance, today Aaron was sucking/chewing on my finger, (which apparently Nathan didn't like) so Nathan took my finger out of his mouth and brought him a paci and put it in his mouth. I am blown away by how much he knows. Constantly studying, learning. And he definitely knows what he wants and doesn't want. He's a smart one!
Aaron is getting better at rolling over and being on his stomach. He loves to grab things (including my hair) and gives such sweet kisses. His eyelashes are getting darker and longer, and I noticed today that his eyebrows still have a little red in them. He sleeps 12-13 hours at night and we are so blessed! When he cries (which isn't very often) his bottom lip sticks out and he gets these big crocodile tears. I tear up every time he cries . . . I wonder if that will ever stop?









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.