I decided to separate the two kids entries, so I will try to keep Nathan's updates on Tuesday or Wednesday and baby #2 on Wednesday or Thursday.
Nathan continues to impress me with all the new things that he does/ is learning. Late last week I caught him in his crib standing up! So, we again lowered the crib. He is getting so strong and will now pull himself, or try to pull himself up on anything and everything . . . and he has quite a grip (so don't let him try to pull himself up by your lip - not fun! ).
Monday he started clapping by himself. He would always put his hands on my hands when we sang and clapped, but he did it all by himself. I love watching him do new things . . . and for that matter old things :).
We tried carrots and asparagus this past week. He likes the carrots, but not so much the asparagus. He still loves his cheerios & other snacks and so we have been working on the sign language for "more". He thinks it's funny, but I think he will be signing it before we know it.
Poor baby has a little cold today. So, I am going to keep this short.
Tomorrow I have my 20 week (1/2 way done!!!) appointment at the doctors, so I will try to do a post on baby #2 tomorrow!











No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.