My little man is 8 Months old today. He loves to be around people and loves to see "his" Abby. He climbs up on anything and everything and smiles so big when he has accomplished what he was wanting to do. Nathan smiles with his whole face . . . his hazel eyes light up and his two bottom teeth show. When he's tired he grabs at his ear, but most of the time when you put him in his crib he will stand up and play.
We tried asparagus this past week . . . it's a no go - I don't blame him. so this week are trying watermelon. He didn't care for it last night, but did ok with it this morning when I mixed it with apples. I am so blessed to able to watch him learn and grow, and so blessed his mama!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.