Tuesday, May 21, 2013

30 Weeks

Can't believe we only have 10 weeks to go!  My energy level comes and goes.  For instance, I was able to get a lot of things done yesterday, but today I have a horrible headache and feel blah.  I do listen to my body though, so if I don't feel I have the energy, I take a little time and rest.  This little boy is still very active, more throughout the day now, rather than just at night.  It's comforting, and I think I will miss it a bit when he finally makes his arrival.  Carl was able to finish up the baby's room this weekend.  There wasn't much left, just replacing the baseboards (that were a lovely shade of pink).  So, now they are white, and it makes the nursery look complete!  We did a little more decorating and rearranging, so it is starting to feel more real.  I still have some organizing to do in there, but not too much!  I'll post pictures of the nursery again soon. 
  I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, but it should be just a quick check.  Can't believe how quickly time is flying by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.