Saturday, May 25, 2013

check up

Went to the Dr.'s on Thursday, and everything is continuing to go well.  All my vitals were normal/good, and the baby's heartbeat was 150.  I am measuring right on track and the Dr. made a comment how this little boy favors my left side (he always has), but she thought it was interesting because she said normally (95%) favor the right side.  I thought that was a fun fact, especially since I had just been thinking about him being close to my heart :).  She also gave me some good advice for the next 10ish weeks and what to be looking for.  I now start seeing the Dr. every 2 weeks for a month, and then I will start going in every week!  I think that's when it really hit me that this little boy really will be here before we know it!  (Tomorrow begins week 31 . . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.