Thursday, May 2, 2013

Week 27

It has been an eventful week, most of which I wish never happened.  Carl left for a short boat det, which left me more emotional than expected ~ I am chalking it up to hormones :).  I went in yesterday for the Glucose Test, which wasn't as horrible as I was expecting.  The flavor was similar to Hawaiian Punch, but the sweetness was overpowering. 
  Then, today I ended up making an "emergency" appointment mostly to be safe rather than sorry.  Turns out all is well, this little boy is good (and is kicking up a storm).  I also found out my results from yesterday - which my Glucose was "perfect", but I am lacking iron.  So now I get to take iron supplements with vitamin C on top of the prenatals and folic acid.  Thankful that all is well and what isn't can be fixed with pills :).  I am hoping that I will get a little more energy back after taking the iron . . . and am looking forward to an uneventful day tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.