Thursday, May 30, 2013

31 down, 9 to go

This week has been a good week, except for the day when this little boy was up in my ribs all day, making it hard to sit, stand, lay down.  He's been up there since, but hasn't stayed as long (thank goodness).  We've been busy this past week getting ready for Carl's sister to come visit this weekend!  And this will be a short post because I still have a lot of cleaning left to do.  Somehow I found it more important earlier this week to get closets and cupboards organized/cleaned out than to actually clean :). 
   Here are some pictures of the nursery and a "holy moly, I'm huge" picture of me at 31 weeks 5 days (today).
 above - the old pink baseboards
below - the new white baseboards

 above - the old dresser that we made into a changing table
below - nursery, back & side wall

 above - other nursery wall (nautical theme)
below - 31 weeks 5 days 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.