According to Baby Center, I am officially in my 5th month of pregnancy. I am feeling well and as of last night was able to feel the littlest from the outside. I really haven't had many cravings this pregnancy, although beef always tastes better than chicken :) (even when I'm not prego). The wind here has been horrible, so we haven't been outside much . . . I will be grateful when we can get some walks in. I am trying to walk on the treadmill, but I feel very tired most of the time right now. The littlest is about the size of a spaghetti squash and 1ish pounds. I am finding it harder to get up off of the floor, especially trying to take Nathan with me . . so I am working on finding better ways to do so :).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.