Friday, April 25, 2014

25 Weeks

This little boy continues to grow . . . apparently he's the size of a rutabaga (13.5 inches) and should weigh about 1.5 lbs (according to Baby Center).  I'm in my last week of my 5th month, so that's exciting.  He continues to move around a lot, especially after I eat anything sugar.  

On a side note:  our house officially sold yesterday - it was a short sale, and although I am very sad that it isn't our house anymore, I am very grateful that everything happened so quickly.  It has been a huge weight on our shoulders, and for me the emotional aspect of it hit a lot harder than I anticipated.  So many memories . . . but I keep reminding myself that "a house is just a house.  it's the people that make it a home." And to have my husband home to help raise our kiddos instead of being out at sea for months on end, means so much to both of us!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.