Tuesday, April 22, 2014

8.5 Months

My son is going to be 9 months at the end of this week!  AHHHHHHH, can someone please slow down time a little???  Nathan is so much fun though!  This week I found out that he loves to play "chase".  He knows just where to go (Abby's food) for me to go get him.  The other day he laughed and laughed when I was crawling behind him and would "get him" every once in a while.  He also started "kissing" - mostly himself (in the mirror, on the phone, etc), but he's also started kissing my tummy while he is in highchair.  Of course I think it's the cutest thing ever (even when I end up with baby food all over my shirt :)  ) 
  Food wise we are starting to give him little chunks of food that he is already eating.  He loves it!  especially the food that he wouldn't eat all mashed up - zucchini, yellow squash, carrots.  We have also just tried greek yogurt in the mornings.  So far, so good. 
  We are adjusting to Carl being on night shift (on day 3 today).  I think it will be ok & Carl is looking forward to being able to see Nate a little more. 

Easter was nice.  We dyed eggs on Saturday . . . a friend posted how to dye eggs with whipping cream & food coloring in a bowl and then you just roll the eggs around.  Nathan is still a little too young, but I think it will be a hit next year and the eggs turn out pretty with different colors on them.  Carl painted my tummy like an egg (sorry folks, no pictures of that!), but I wanted to include the littlest and then we took a picture or two with Nathan.  Easter Sunday we went to church and then had a yummy tri-tip before Carl left for work.  It was a beautiful day and Nathan was very cooperative when I wanted to take pictures outside. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.