Tuesday, April 15, 2014

8.4 Months

I've been trying to upload photos for the last week, but for some reason I'm not able to :(.  I'll keep trying though.  We had a fun week!  We made art with plastic Easter Eggs and yesterday we made shakers out of plastic Easter Eggs!  Gotta love easy projects that are fun for everyone!  It's also been very warm this past week, so we set up a little "splash pool" that I had bought a couple of months ago.  Nathan likes it when the water isn't flowing, and I think he'll like it more when the water is a little warmer :).  My little baby, is growing so fast!  I can't take it all in fast enough.  He is saying "mama", not yet in context, but I have to admit it's my favorite sound right now :).  He says it a lot, I think he likes the feel of the "mmmm", or the sound of it.  It doesn't matter - I could listen to it all day. 
  I recently looked up in the BABY BULLET book about when they suggest  introducing meats and chunks of steamed vegies . . . it's at 9 months . . . I cried.  It's all happening so quickly.  Nathan will be 9 months the end of next week! 
  Last night was the "Blood Moon".  I was fortunate enough to have Nathan wake up a little after midnight so I got him back to sleep and stepped outside to see it and take a few pictures.  (If I can ever get my pictures back up on here, I'll post them). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.