Wednesday, April 2, 2014

8.2 Months

As my brain slowly turns to mush (reading too much Goodnight Moon?), I have started keeping a journal of milestones or things to put in the blog.  I wish I could remember it all on my own, but I can't. 
  This past week Nathan started to walk along the couch.  He prefers to be standing up and walking rather than crawling, and he is getting braver with trying to stand on his own (has even done it for a second or two), but he knows to fall on his rear-end, which he does most of the time.  
  He had fun playing Yaya & Gramps, (my parents) who came to visit for the day on Friday (28) when we found out for sure that he is going to have a BROTHER.  They brought him a new ball, which he loves & of course his new bathtub! 
  We tried eggplant, but found out yesterday that he is allergic, so we are now trying cantelope.  He also had his first fever (99) on Monday, but it went away fairly quickly.  I'm hoping that it is his teeth - he's been drooling a ton the last couple of days.  





We are going through another phase, the "I don't want to nap, but I'm so tired I need a nap" phase.  I just don't know what do about it.  I feel guilty for putting him in his crib so often, but I know he needs to sleep.  Wish I had more answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.